3 Sept 2010

Dreaming of these books...



Some books are fine to borrow from the library or from friends but there are some books that I simply must own. Books that I need to have on my bookshelves where I can enjoy the sight of them and pick them up whenever I feel like reading them. Smoe of the books that are high on my list of "must buys" are these:

"A Good School" by Richard Yates



"The Leopard" by Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa



"The Master and Margarita" by Mikail Bulgakov

"Those Barren Leaves" by Aldous Huxley

"Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov

"Nightwood" by Djuna Barnes



"Save Me the Waltz" by Zelda Fitzgeral

1 comment:

  1. Lovely books, Willa! I love the cover of 'Save me the Waltz'. I have Lampedusa's 'The Leopard' but it is a different edition. I love Vintage editions and I have quite a few of them.

    ReplyDelete